Effective solutions that gently awaken your body's natural ability to heal.
* Infertility & Difficulty Conceiving * Menstrual Issues * PCOS * Hormonal Imbalances * Autoimmune * Menopause Challenges * Postpartum Care * Anxiety, Depression & Emotional Wellbeing * Pain *
What Patients Are Saying About Their Success:
Areas of Expertise:
Preparing for Pregnancy or Difficulty Conceiving
Whether you're preparing your body for pregnancy, or are dealing with issues conceiving, a regime of acupuncture, herbal medicine, and other lifestyle modifications can enhance your fertility, and increase your chances of getting pregnant. Every parent wants the best for their child. This process also works seamlessly to enhance IUI & IVF procedures. As a matter of fact, many fertility clinics have an on-site acupuncturist!
Fertility treatments are available for ANY partner participating in conception and pregnancy - whether contributing sperm, egg, or womb.
Acupuncture is completely safe before, during, and after pregnancy. It can even assist with morning sickness, the aches and pains of pregnancy, or to prepare for labor and delivery. Don't go through the fertility roller-coster alone!
Menstrual Issues, Hormonal Imbalance, Pelvic, Urinary, & Reproductive Health
450 periods occur in the average lifetime. Does yours leave you feeling empowered, or more like Cruella Deville?
Irregular cycles, periods that last forever, breast/chest tenderness, cramps, PMS, migraines, back pain, bloating making you miserable?
Starting and stopping hormonal birth control and IUD -- can cause some of the gnarliest periods ever! They may also cause periods to stop all together, or create undesired symptoms like weight-gain and simply feeling, “off”.
PCOS (poly-cystic ovarian syndrome) is becoming a much more common diagnosis today, as well as interstitial cystitis, chronic UTIs, and yeast infections. Hormonal issues commonly show up in conjunction with auto-immune diseases, IBS, migraines, and chronic illness.
There are more holistic solutions available that work cohesively with your body's natural innate wisdom and modern medicine.
Feeling Hot, Frustrated, and Lost
Menopause is a normal life phase; the same as puberty and pregnancy. It's just not as well understood, discussed or accepted. That said, sometimes bodily changes can be severe or overwhelming before, during, and after menopause.
Fluctuating hormones, hot flashes, mood swings, libido dips, fatigue, skin changes, and good luck getting a decent night's sleep! Difficulty maintaining optimal weight and food cravings often accompany this time of life.
Instead of feeling fulfilled and needed, many may also experience normal feelings of loss, sadness, anger, and frustration. Empty nest, divorce, death, and retirement are enormous factors that may also play a role in mental and emotional health as we age.
Anxiety, Depression & Emotional Balance
Feel Like Yourself Again
Feeling disconnected or lost? Going through a major change or on the verge of doing so? Do you just feel stuck? Mind racing or anxious? Acupuncture excels in these situations & can assist you in feeling more grounded in your body, and able to move forward.
Mental and emotional wellbeing are the foundations of our health.
- Are not sure what to do next, but you know something is "off".
- Have felt like your symptoms or experiences have been dismissed.
- Are eager to learn and implement new ways to help support your health.
- Believe that stress, modern-day living, or past or present trauma could be related to your current state of health.
- Want a healthy baby and pregnancy sooner than later.
- Prefer more natural and holistic options.
- Know that wellness is not about magic bullets, but rather about investing time and energy into your health.
- Feel stuck, stagnant, or paralyzed in your life, and are searching for a means to move forward, and reignite your spark.
- Are open to discussing past and current emotional situations or trauma which could be impacting your health.
- Desire a healthy relationship with your menstrual cycle.
- Want to move through menopause with more ease.
- Are completely fed up with pain and exhaustion.
- Are seeking a practitioner who is experienced and dedicated to assisting you on your journey to wellness.